CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 29, 2008

Posh by Upstage Brush Set review

Last weekend i was eager to spend my Christmas cash so i hit the stores for some super shopping!I had been really wanting to try the Milani eye shadows and the only place that sells them where i live is K-mart.Its only three minutes from my house so I walked over and unfortunately there was a huge sale on Milani that i misses and there was absolutely nothing!,BUT i did spot this awesome brush set!





It's Posh by Upstage 5 Piece Mini Kit with Purse and 8 Brushes in Total.

So here's my review!

MANUFACTURER'S DESCRIPTION:

You could purchase a more expensive make-up brush, but not a better one!

Your Posh Brushes are individually handcrafted and made with the highest quality natural and synthetic hair and fitted with a richly lacquered wooden handle.

This one Posh brush kit is all you need to complete you makeup application.

Your Posh kit includes:

1.Powder Brush
2.Foundation brush
3.Smokey and Angled Eye Duo
4.Fine Conceal and Touch Up
5.Brow and Eyeliner
6.Zip purse






PRICE:$14.99

MY OPINION:

These brushes are AMAZING,not only are they beautiful but high quality.All the brushes are soft and fluffy.The Smokey and Angled Eye Duo brush picks up a lot of color,I was really impressed!The Foundation brush i use with my mineral makeup and it gave great coverage,and the Brow brush is the best brow brush i ever used!My brows never looked as nice as they did when i filled then in with this brush!






(btw someone please give me pointers on how to take a good pic of your eyes!!!and in case you were wondering i used the NYC Browser Kit in Brunette to fill in my brows)


As well as being great brushes they came in this cute travel case,when the case is zipped it's small enough to fit in you purse.




I would most definitely recommend these brushes!






While at K-mart I also scored two pairs of really cute shoes on sale for $10 bucks each =]]





In total all that i bought that day came out to only $37 bucks !Which means i still have a lot more money left over to spend =P.


I'm wishing you all a beautiful Happy New Year ladies!


♥ Adriana

5 comments:

Iyah Love said...

Posh brushes are too cute! :) I did a hair tut on how I curl my hair using a flat iron in my youtube :) I basically did the same thing except I added the Lucido-L curling lotion :D

Kimberly said...

cuuuuuute brushes and shoes girlie!!! and oh how i wish i could tell you some pointers on eye makeup pic tuts and tutorials in photographs, but I suck... LOL -- out of 100+ photos i take i get maybe 5 if im lucky that are "blogger useable" -it's all about the practice and good lighting.

1 gal told me, when take eye pix to look down and take the pic to avoid crows feet or eye wrinkles or muscle strains. so give it a try ^_^

Deanna said...

Adriana can I adopt u as a little sister and follow u around when u shop?? LOL. U always get awesome stuff.

I want those brushes too, I heard they sell them @ big lots but I dont know where a big lots store is near my house. But supposedly @ big lots, the posh brushes are suuuuuper cheap.

I really like the cover girl quad. Ulta has a bogo 1/2 off on cover girl right now. The colors are very pigmented and bright and the fall-out isnt bad. I was worried with such a dark blue, the fall-out was going to be awful. I got a similar quad by the HIP collection and I didnt like it as much as ordinary old cover girl. :-(

U definitely have a point with the boyfriend. I talked 2 him today and he said that side of him is always going 2b there, but he can work harder to control it. Unfortunately I have a big fat boricua temper az well!!!! So the 2 dont mix. Temper+temper=explosion. LOL

I'm taking it one day at a time. I definitely wont jump back into a rship with him, but for some reason I dont want to completely close the door just yet. Thank u so much for ur kind words and advice. :-) lylas!

OH!!! And I never want to lose my culo so u can bet that 10-15 lbs is probably a little much for me to lose. Ur so right!!! hehe

FuN and MakeUp said...

wow the posh brushsets is only 14.99? ur kiddin me... how much is s/h??

Bijin Blair said...

I thought posh brushes are really expensive? You scored a good deal!