Hello ladies! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!! i know i did! I'm so glad that i now have a digital camera.So now I will be able to take pics and do hauls and EOTD'S!!! yay!
I was really lucky this Christmas,I got everything i wanted and more!
Thanks Mom and Dad!
Here are the pics of some of the makeup items i got.
THE GLAMOURAZZI DREAMY EYES PALETTE by FLIRT I love this palette all gorgeous shades of gold.
LA COLORS 6 EYESHADOW
in Precious, Eye Candy, and Hipnotic.
I really like these sets.I'll be doing a review on them.pretty well pigmented for there awesome price of $1!!
I was really happy to receive the UDPP,here's a cheesy pic my mom took of me lol!
Well I must go,my mom is rushing this entry!
ps. tell me about how your christmas was!
♥ ,Adriana
3 comments:
Yay for UDPP! Mine dried out already! LOL! Need to get another one soon :) You look cute! :) I want the cashhhh! hahaha! What you gonna buy??
Hey beba! I love my UDPP too....mine is still fresh and hasnt dried out but I hella tighten the cap when I put it away. Maybe that has something 2 do with it. I really want those LA Colors palettes. Have you ever tried the brand Kleancolor? I bought a palette from that brand and I really like it. Plus the palette had I believe 12 or 16 small sized colors, and it was only $1.99.
I got my kleancolor palette at the beauty supply store by my chicago house. They have kleancolor on cherryculture.com too. I love MAC and other fancy make up brands but its so much fun to spend like $10 and get a whole bag full of stuff. LOL. I love going to dollar tree and getting bonne bell lipglosses and other random things. I could spend like $50 in dollar tree, easy! haha
Post a Comment