CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 16, 2009

my fabulously affordable haul!

Hello ladies!

I haven't posted in a loooooooooooooong time,due to the fact that i have been so busy settling in into our new apartment,trying to catch up with my school work,and being sick for the past two days.But I'm back now,and with a fabulous haul. =]]

I went shopping last weekend to spend my remaining Christmas money and i was able to find some great deals and lots of cheap stuff!




My first stop was Dollar Tree,the one near my house is always restocking and bringing in new makeup,usually drugstore brands.I was shocked to see the Revlon Soft Eyes palettes there! These are still at Walmart for $9.00!I knew my Mom had wanted this set so I thought "at 1 dollar what a deal!" Well i was wrong! They were barely pigmented!my L.A colors e/s were 100 times better!I purchased another la colors palette and a lipstick as well. (not pictured here)


(LA colors 5 color metallic eyeshadow in Wine and Roses and Revlon soft on the eyes in Whispers Sweet Neutrals,will post swatches later)

Then over to Walmart to pick up my usual foundation Loreal True Match super blendable makeup in Sun Beige.I'm not crazy about the formula but its what I've used for 5 years now,and i just haven't found a liquid foundation that comes as close to my skin tone as that one.The usual price is $9.00 it was on sale for $7 and i had a $3 off coupon so it came out to be only 4 bucks!Awesome! With my extra cash i bought this really cute nail polish that is a sure dupe for the Sally Hansen shade "Pat on the Black", and it was only $2!

Next i went over to K-mart.My original intention was to see if the had restocked on Milani,but they hadn't,but the did have a sale on Wet and Wild products,so I helped my self to a few =]]


(Wet n Wild Ultimate Minerals makeup,Wild shine nail polish in Black Creme,And liner in Cool Green)

I also got a great deal in Avon on the Hydra-Radiance Intensive Nutrient Night Serum.
I call this stuff "miracle cream".I'll be reviewing it later.It is normally $12.50 and i got it on sale for 2 for $12.99!



I also bought a cute shirt at Ross for only $6.99 and found these cute yellow flats at Goodwill for only four dollars!




It was a great weekend for shopping!But now,sad to say, I am broke! lol! No more hauls anytime soon...

well...maybe =P

I will be reviewing all items in this post,posting swatches,and trying to get some awesome looks and Eotd posted soon!

HAPPY MARTIN LUTHER KING Jr. DAY!

♥ Adriana

10 comments:

PamCakes said...

Dontcha just love dollar tree?! seriously i'm always surprised at what i find there, and nothing beats $1!! Great haul

Iyah Love said...

The night serum looks promising! Can't wait for your review :D Great haul btw!

FuN and MakeUp said...

thats a cute top

Kimberly said...

oooo i loooooove DOLLAR TREE!!!

thanks for your comment girl, the loreal hip duo i used was 908 mischief, in the black/gold combination.

i love those darn loreal hip shadows... they're LOVE

Tina Dang said...

I love L.A. Colors Palettes. They are pigmented and the texture is unexplainable but great : )

Anonymous said...

dope blog check out mine www.theurbanexecutive.com hope your follow it

FuN and MakeUp said...

HEY SWEETS... JESMAKEUP IS NOT GOING PRIVATE... BUT MY NEW BLOG THAT I WILL BE HAVING UP (NOT SURE WHEN) WITH THE NEW URL THAT MY CONTESTANTS COME UP FOR ME.. SO WE'LL SEE.. THAT WILL BE GOIN PRIVATE AND I WILL BE POSTING A LOT MORE ON IN THERE.. MY FULL FACE.. MY FRIENDS.. PERSONAL LIFE.. MY BF.. ETC... THATS HOW MY BLOG WAS BEFORE BUT DUE TO SOME CRAZY PEOPLE... AHHH I CANT REALLY DO THAT ANYMORE WITH THIS BLOG.. BUT THANKS FOR THAT SWEET COMMENT =) KEEP CHECKING BACK.. WHEN MY NEW BLOG IS UP..TH ERE WILL BE DIRECTIONS TO HOW TO BE INVITED K.. TAKE CARES DARLIN!! XOXO

Shima said...

Great haul!

Btw, the eyelash spray review is up :)

nackybeauty said...

welcome back! :D i was away for a while too but due to being lazy though! hhaha. everyone is getting sick now a days. i have a friend who's been sick for like 2 weeks. i'm glad u got better :D

Kimberly said...

awww very cool - im glad my current blog entry sparked your interest, I thought it'd be fun to change up my blog entries with a lil bit of food porn for people to enjoy -- something a lil different =)

thanks for your comment and thanks for reading and have a great weekend!!!