CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My Christmas List

In my previous blog entry I said I'd put up my Christmas List so here it is :











THE SANSA CLIP



This mp3 player is so cute.I hadn't originally been planning to ask for an mp3 player, but mine broke a dew weeks ago and i had been wanting this one since last year.It's only 27 dollars at walmart.















GLAMOURAZZI DREAMY EYES Eyeshadow Pallete - LIMITED EDITION


I loooooovve this pallete!This picture does NOT do it justice,its much prettier in person,and very pigmented.Its sold at Kohls for $14.99.The brand is called Flirt! Cosmetic which is actually owned by MAC. I no longer want that Pixi pallete anymore 'cuz i feel it's too over priced and i like this on better! =P









Urban Decay Primer Potion




I can't wait until I get this!!Of course EVERYONE knows about this product, I'M like the last girl in the world that doesn't have it!!!lol

I also want some others eyeshadow sets,but i don't have pic of them,as well as some other things thats are slipping my mind.lol



So that's it i kno it's a small list,but i didn't really want much.I bet your thinking"why didn't she put a digital camera on that list?", well honestly my family is in the process of moving right now and that is just to expensive,but after the move I'm sure pics will be coming soon.

♥ Adriana


2 comments:

Iyah Love said...

Ohhh! Great wishlist! Does your family know about your wishlist? I made sure my husband knows about my blog so he can read my wishlist! hahah!:)

and yeah I will stop using LYNA now :( I will look for another one like that but will make sure that it doesn't contain any mercury.

Yves said...

My friend has that Sansa, it's definitely nice for it's pricetag.