Ok so im not really sure that anyone reads this but here's a quick update!!!
Sooo, I still do not have a digital camera and that is why i havent put up any new blogpost.In my opinion a good blog is full of great pics, and since i dont have any to put pics,i haven't posted. =/
BUT next week i'll be doing a blogpost about my makeup wants for Christmas,and my Mom and i are working on getting a camera soon so i can finally post my EOTD's and looks.I MISS BLOGGING!*sigh*
Wells there's my update,I hope any one reading this has a wonderful Thanksgiving tomorrow!
Adriana
Milani Cosmetics Gel Powder Eyeshadows
-
Introducing the new Bella gel powder eyeshadows from Milani Cosmetics! Saw
these at my local CVS store last week however they had a smaller display
which o...
12 years ago
4 comments:
aww yay for BLACK FRIDAY sales to get yourself a fabulous new camera for blogging!!!
Looking forward to your posts girlie, have a very happy thanksgiving!!!
cant wait =]
Hi! You should get a new one tomorrow! its cyber monday and lots of online sales! :D Anywho, I dunno, never thought of doing a trade unless I really want the product :D
email me so i can invite u to my blog n leave ur blog link as well
jesmakeup@yahoo.com
xoxo
Post a Comment