CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 13, 2008

Make up and Shopping,Oh my!

Hey everybody!!

I've been having some problems with my computer so it's been really hard for me to do a blog post,but I'm just trying to do this entry anyway!

So this weekend i went to Target to see the three new makeup collections I've been dieing to check out:Pixi,Np set,and Jk Jemma Kidd.

I basically fell in love with all three collections!Target has it set up so that you can try on the products Sephora style( you can click here to check out what the displays looked like).

The Pixi collection was super cute,although very neutral,nothing to bright all very natural looking.i did see a makeup palette i most definitely will be purchasing,its the Pixi Eye beauty kit in Magic .I loved the colors,its a great palette for everyday looks.



The Np Set collection was a little boring as for as eye makeup,but the lip product were great and long lasting,my mom tried on a lipstick and it stayed on for HOURS,i was very impressed by that!



But the most exciting collection was the JK Jemma Kidd. Advertised as "from catwalk to sidewalk",the collection features bright bold colors.I love it!!!I will be buying for this line.I read it was comparable to MAC.


You can check out a great review for the line here.

Unfortunately,even though these lines are sold at Target they're pretty pricey.I saw nothing cheaper than $18,the palette i want is $28, but that is cheaper than my urban decay palette that only comes with 4 colors,and all the products were great quality.

Well while i was at Target i decided to do a little shopping and i bought this really cute top.
I'm loving these big loose shirts right now! They're so comfortable and super figure flattering!

I also picked up a Lip Lite.I love them sooo much,they taste super good and have just the right amount of color and for 3 bucks they're pretty affordable.I got Metallic Mocha.


All in all any weekend that involves makeup and shopping is a great weekend to me!LOL!

And i hope anyone that is reading my blog had a great weekend too!

♥ Adriana

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

OoooO what a yummy yummy haul -- and don't you just LOVE Target aka TarrrrrrrrrJayyy... ahhaha -- great haul swag, can't wait to see your further review on them or some sample photos =) thanks for the linking!!!

Iyah Love said...

Thanks for the sweet message adriana :) I'll try the cuban sandwhich next time :D

KesHi@988 said...

ihave got the same shirt !!! it's so beautiful and confortable!

Bye from Paris

www.keshia988.blogspot.com

FuN and MakeUp said...

JK brands is from target rite?