hey all!
I'm kinda sad today because my digital camera broke. =// idk how I'm going to do my beauty blog without a camera,but thankfully i uploaded enough pics to my computer for a few more entries.I guess I'll have to wait until after Christmas to post EOTD's ,product reviews,and hauls.
Yesterday i was watching Oprah and Alicia Keys was on to promote the movie Secret Life of Bee's. I was really inspired by her makeup to create a look,but then i remembered my camera wasn't working.=(
She had gold shadow on the inner corner's of her eyes and a blue-green liner on her bottom lash line.It was so pretty!!
.
I get inspired by looks i see on television all the time.On Wednesday's America's Next Top Model for there photo shoot the girls had dramatic 60's inspired eyes.
I'll be posting the pics of how i recreated that look soon,and i will also be posting a haul of my lipgloss collection as well as reviews.
Well,that's all for today.
♥ Adriana
Milani Cosmetics Gel Powder Eyeshadows
-
Introducing the new Bella gel powder eyeshadows from Milani Cosmetics! Saw
these at my local CVS store last week however they had a smaller display
which o...
12 years ago
1 comments:
Thanks for your message mama - I would be flattered to be linked to your bloggy. - Love your blogs layout - so rawr ^__^
Post a Comment