CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

a quick update ladies!

Hello all!!


Its been a REALLY long time since I've blogged and I really missed it! Its my senior year and I've been really busy with school work but i just wanted to do a quick update to let anyone that actually reads this blog to know I'm still alive!LOL!

This week I'll be having some reviews and swatches up.Here's what yall have to look forward to:

Sally girl eyeshadow review and swatches

La colors product reviews and swatches

Avon HydraRadience product reviews

My New Favorite Foundation


I would like to get some LOTD's up but my skin is in seriously bad shape.I've been breaking out like crazy,I think its a combination of the heat(it is summertime hot in FL i went swimming on Monday!)and stress.If anyone has some tips on how to clear up pimples fast please share!


well that's it for my update lovelies!

♥ Adriana



6 comments:

Shima said...

can't wait for the reviews!

as for your skin, whenever i break out i use purpose cleanser, clean and clear astringent for sensitive skin and then a good oil free moisturizer so completely cleanse the skin but keep in hydrated. drink lots of water and eat tons of fruit and veggies.

im done said...

hey thanks for your comment!
I could try to do a prom look like you asked.
but yeah i don't watch that fafi whatever she is. sorry..

LipStick Staiin said...

we're all waiting gurl!!! lol

-jeSMakeup

Little Thoughts and Lovely Things said...

hey, thanks so much for checking out my blog! That Hills episode was ridiculous. I could not believe half of the things that anyone said.

I just finished my senior year a few months ago (I finished early) and boy am I glad. For me high school kinda sucked in a lot of ways. Good luck to you.

Also, post about your fav foundation soon, cause it's one of those hard to find things that really make a huge difference for your look.

To clear up your skin, use cleansers/toners with one of the two "acne clearers": salicylic acid (nuetrogena makes most of their products with it), or benzoyl peroxide (clean and clear has this stuff called persa-gel which has the most concentrated amount of that ingredient you can get at drugstores instead of the dermatologist). When I need a pimple that needs clearing up fast i dab a little tea tree oil (you can get this at a health food store) on it and it goes away almost instantly for me.

Little Thoughts and Lovely Things said...

Thanks for saying you like my writing. Means a lot. But I don't think there's such a thing as a bad or good writer as you say, I think that if you love it, you should do it. If you abandoned your blog because it wasn't fun and it seemed like work then for sure there's no reason to keep going. But if you like it then it doesn't matter how many people read it or if you feel it's not perfect, it's about writing for you and expressing yourself. At least that's what I think. Not too many people read mine but I keep writing because I LOVE to write. It is kind of hard to figure out if i should stay on certain topics or if i want people knowing about certain things. But a blog can be just like a journal in which case you right about what ever the hell YOU want. Like for me as far as makeup, sometimes it seems like so much work to take a bunch of pictures and swatches etc etc when there's so many good blogs for that already, so I just write what I feel like at the time. Like the last entry I wrote was because I just needed to get out how I felt at the time about life stuff. Anyway, good luck if you continue writing or whatever else you might do!

nackybeauty said...

aww thanks :D it's nice to know that you like reading my blog thanks alot!!!
yeahh i love the song too! hahaha :D
u need to update your blog too.. its been too long! :b