CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Skin Type Solution,and update

Hello Ladies! I just finished reading this awesome book i just had to recommend!





Omg I LOVED THIS BOOK! Basically it helps you figured out your exact skin type with a series of questionnaires and then recommends products at all prices ranges that would suit your skin best ,and get your skin in its best condition! I've already been following some of the advice in this book and i have seen results in just a few days! I was doing so many things that were wrong for my skin type, and contributing to my 2 biggest problems : redness and dark spots! I was putting cocoa butter on my face to get rid of my dark spots not knowing that it caused acne! Trust me ladies you will learn sooooo much from this book!

This week i will be "graduating" from highschool! I say "graduating" because I am homeschooled,so there isn't any ceremony or walking with a class, but they will be doing a lil something at my church so I'm excited,and I'm MOST DEFINITELY glad to be done! I'm not a studious person! lol But now that i will be done with highschool, i have to admit I'm a lil confused about what to do next =//

I'll probably be busy most of this week with finishing my final school work and getting my graduation pics taken(urg i hate pictures! lol) so i won't be updating my blog this week but next week I'll be back and you ladies kno I'll be hauling with my graduation money =P!!!

♥ Adriana

P.S.

Give me your suggestions on how i should do my makeup for my graduation pics,my robe will be blue and I'll be curling my hair with a flat iron. My mom thinks i should do my eyes grey, idk tell me what you ladies think!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Oh! I look forward to seeing your hair recreation!!! Do post up photos!!! I'm sure you'll look stunning!!!

LipStick Staiin said...

how about sensitive skin? can you plz tell me about that.. take pix of the pages n post em up! haha

-jeSMakeup