CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 15, 2009

Haul,Weekend recap,Future Posts...

HAUL:



Hey Lovelies! hope you had a wonderful weekend! My weekend was a lil crazy but more on that later! Now I'm going to haul =]] I've gotten quite a bit of graduation money, and even though i told myself i was going to buy only the things i needed i splurged a lil =P


Ok so here's a list of what i got!

Aveeno Positively Radiant cleanser(i had a coupon and paid only $2.99!)

Hairspray for the dollar store(idk the name right now but its fruit scented LOL)

Studiotools Dual-Finish Brush

EcoTools Blush brush (these brushes are so great the almost caused my to brake my foot LOL read below!)


Tropez Sunrise to Sunset Eyeshadow in St. Tropez Silver



Milani Quad Shadow Wear in Wild Violets (I can't wait to swatch this one for your guys!)

LA COLORS Moisturizing Lipgloss in Sugar N' Spice, Just Kissed,and Dreamy Pink

Avon True Color Quad in Purple Haze

Avon Clearskin Immediate response Spot Treatment


and i can't remember the brand of the tweezers but when i do I'll post it up cuz those are some seriously great tweezers!

WEEKEND:

This weekend i went to get my professional graduation pictures taken which was and interesting experience! The lady taking the picture had me do the CHEESIEST poses!like putting my hand under my chin with my fingers completely straight It reminded me a vouging! or holding a flower and looking over my shoulder, for those pics i just couldn't get a natural smile and thankfully my mom didn't pic any of the cheesy looking ones for our final package!After we took the pics we went out to eat at my favorite lil place at the mall and then we stopped at Target were i bought two makeup brushes, The Studiotools brush and the Ecotools brush. Once we got home i immediately tried out the brushes and fell totally in love with them(you'll here more about them in my upcoming reviews!) I told me mom all about the brushes and then asked her if he wanted to see them she did so in my total excitement over the brushes I ran to my room to get them.Midway there my foot locked twisted all the way in one direction and them all the way in the opposite direction! I fell to the ground crying and my whole family ran over to see what was wrong! It was super embarrassing! I had to soak my foot and them wrap it.In the morning my foot was twice its normal size and purple! I still have it wrapped my mom thinks it will take a few weeks to heal. But trust my the brushes are that good!




Future Posts:





*Milani Wild Violets review and swatches



*Tropez Sunrise to Sunset Eyeshadow review and swatches



*StudioTools Dual-finish brush (mac 187 dupe!) pics and review



*EcoTools Blush brush review and pics



*Avon True Color Quad review and swacthes


If there is anything else from this post you girls would like me to review just let me kno.

♥ Adriana

1 comments:

Iyah Love said...

ahahah! i can relate from that picture at the studio thing. Sometimes there poses are cheesy like holding a chair or leaning against the wall with my hands on my waist. lol.

Anyway, I never receive any monetary yet for the adds. ahahah!